The Croatian Sports and Community Centre of Hamilton, Inc. is a not-for-profit organization run by an executive committee of volunteers selected by members annually. The organization was established to promote sports and other forms of Croatian culture for the benefit of all members, and has been doing this since 1957.
The project to reconstruct the grounds at 166 Green Mountain Road began with the 2008 merger of the Croatian National Sports Club of Hamilton and the Hamilton Croatian Centre, and culminated with the opening of our banquet hall on April 30, 2014, followed by the restaurant grand opening on August 1, 2014.
Our building consists of and may be used for:
- Banquet hall for stags, showers, christenings, family parties, wakes and other large gatherings
- Large windows overlooking natural landscape
- Sports bar with lounge area and outdoor patio for daily use
- Fully functional kitchen
- Covered picnic pavilion overlooking picnic grounds, youth soccer fields and bocce courts
- Multi-use conference rooms and offices, and meeting facilities
- Rural location with plenty of free parking, yet only minutes from the city